Sunday, December 7, 2014

What are you worth?


What are you worth?





What are you worth? A question I never knew, but have a greater understanding now. Thanks to Leona Hobbs, and her magnificent lecture in late November has brought that question to the front of my mind. I have no set amount in mind yet however, I do have a better knowledge surrounding my abilities and will continue to make a check list in order to set a price.

Leona's graphic about User Actions and what branches out from that, gave me a clearer visual in the world of Public Relations. The words: User Actions, Earned, Lists, Owned, and Paid didn't mean a lot to me and then she added on Sponsorship's, Partnership's, and Content Marketing, oh my I thought I was going to overload with information. My pleasure to announce, I was wrong.

Although there was a great deal of information given, the way in which the information was relaid was outstanding and comprehensible. I felt that I came out of the lecture with a clearer understanding. 

Social media.... If I have never liked or cared about it before, I have 110% changed my mind now. I shall keep an open-mind and blast the social media world with my presents :)  




Here I come!

































Need to change

No comments:

Post a Comment