Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Common Grammar Mistakes

Grammar has always been a struggle for me. I have never had an interest in the writing world, however in the last three years in college, found myself taking extra time and help to achieve it.

The common error I run into would be the comma. The comma has been my worst enemy, however lately I have improved. I take extra time to look over my basic grammar book to see where I may have misused comma's in my writing. I am aware that I do not need to be an expert at grammar but with practice and a few golden rules in writing, I will be a successful writer.
 
Spelling is not a strong skill I have, but I too have spent much time making sure I do not have errors in my assignments. I would not say I am terrible at spelling, however I do find I hold myself back from attempting to write.
 
My goal is to be a better writer and with practice I will become one.

http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/common-grammar-mistakes-list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment